SLIM, LIGHTWEIGHT, HIGH PERFORMANCE
The IC-M25EURO has the slimmest (depth:30.5mm) and lightest (220g) body as a floating marine transceiver*. It also delivers uncompromised performance that will exceed expectations.
*As of July, 2015, researched by Icom.
LARGE LCD, SIMPLE USER INTERFACE
The IC-M25EURO’s LCD is 30% larger than its predecessor, the IC-M23 and shows clearly large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
USB CHARGING (MICRO-B USB TYPE)
A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25EURO. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25EURO*.
* The IC-M25EURO accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
The IC-M25EURO floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
11 HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE
The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation*.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
OPTIONAL SPEAKER-MICROPHONE, HM-213
The optional waterproof speaker-microphone, HM-213, provides commercial grade convenience while mounting the radio around the waist. The radio floats
even when the HM-213 is attached.
550MW AUDIO OUTPUT
The IC-M25EURO provides a powerful 550mW (typical) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear.
- IPX7 waterproof construction
(1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Dual/Tri-watch functions*
- Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel
- Favorite channel function
- Monitor function opens noise squelch
- Auto scan function*
- LCD auto backlighting
- AquaQuake™ draining function
* Not available in the HOL version.
AQUAQUAKE is a trademark of Icom Incorporated. All other products of brands are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective holders