Based on Sea to Summit’s dry sacks, the First Aid Dry Sack keeps your first aid kit dry and protected so the contents are ready to use when the occasion calls for them because who wants wet supplies that you can’t use?
The sack comes in three sizes for the day, overnight and expedition use, is an easily identified red with a universally recognised white cross, has a Hypalon™ non-wicking, roll-top closure and is made from high-performance 70D nylon fabric that is both abrasion resistant and fully waterproof.
A clear TPU window lets you view the contents.
- Emergency red fabric printed with the international standard for first aid kits (ISO 7010)
- Durable, waterproof protection for your first aid kit
- Clear window for easy identification of contents
- Expedition size has an extra-wide roll-top to fit large kits
- Fully seam-sealed waterproof 70D Nylon fabric
- Non-wicking Hypalon™ strip ensures moisture is not drawn into the bag when rolled shut
- D-ring attachment point at the buckle
- White inner coating for better interior visibility
- Oval base suits typical first aid kit dimensions
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Soft and flexible to fit into tight spaces
- The buckle is a 15mm Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins