Elite Bag – QUICK ACCESS backpack
BLS backpack with a fast-opening system.
First response backpack specially designed for field hospitals. It also includes a detachable compartment that can be used as a waist bag for triage and personal belongings.
- Quick opening system.
- It consists of two different parts: the main backpack and a detachable waist bag.
- The backpack can be hanged and unfolded, allowing quick access to its content and to the inner compartments.
- Includes four different colour compartments to classify the medical material according to the international colour code.
- Four different sizes of inner mesh pockets.
- Six side multipurpose elastic bands.
- Ergonomic back panel for more comfortable use.
- Padded backpack straps with an adjustable front belt.
- Quick-release system for emergencies.
- Adjustable padded waist straps.
- Reflective night and day bands on the front side.
- Front flat quick-access pockets with glow-in-the-dark pullers.
- Inner elastic bands in different sizes for medical material and equipment.
This is our go-to pack for many of the NZ Response team’s medical kits, due to its FAST opening and separate pocket system.
NOTE: this pack comes empty or check out our “First Response Kit / Medical Kit Bag” kit